|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 6:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2012 6:26 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - SeaWorld Orlando is raising ticket prices.
The new ticket prices went into effect Tuesday, bringing the cost of a one-day adult ticket to $84.99. That's an increase of $3.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/M41IJ2 ) reports that multi-day passes pairing admission to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens in Tampa will rise by $10 to $134.99. Passes combining visits to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica will increase by $10 to $144.99. Orlando-based SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment owns all three parks.
This is the first price increase for SeaWorld's Florida parks since September 2011.
SeaWorld officials told the Sentinel numerous discounts and perks are available. Single tickets include a second day free, and Florida residents can get discounts when purchasing tickets online.
The increase comes about a month after Disney and Universal Orlando raised ticket prices.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Winter weather causes delays, cancellations at RSW
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner