|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 6:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2012 6:26 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - SeaWorld Orlando is raising ticket prices.
The new ticket prices went into effect Tuesday, bringing the cost of a one-day adult ticket to $84.99. That's an increase of $3.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/M41IJ2 ) reports that multi-day passes pairing admission to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens in Tampa will rise by $10 to $134.99. Passes combining visits to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica will increase by $10 to $144.99. Orlando-based SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment owns all three parks.
This is the first price increase for SeaWorld's Florida parks since September 2011.
SeaWorld officials told the Sentinel numerous discounts and perks are available. Single tickets include a second day free, and Florida residents can get discounts when purchasing tickets online.
The increase comes about a month after Disney and Universal Orlando raised ticket prices.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause