|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 10:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 04, 2012 12:01 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in locating a custom motorcycle that was stolen on Fort Myers Beach.
On Thursday, June 28, LCSO responded to a Grand Theft of a motorcycle that occurred at 99 Andre Mar Drive. Detectives assigned to investigate discovered unknown persons removed the 2008 custom chopper style cycle from the victim’s carport area.
The unique cycle is red with a tan leather seat and numerous chrome parts.
Anyone who has any information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating