|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 10:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 04, 2012 12:01 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in locating a custom motorcycle that was stolen on Fort Myers Beach.
On Thursday, June 28, LCSO responded to a Grand Theft of a motorcycle that occurred at 99 Andre Mar Drive. Detectives assigned to investigate discovered unknown persons removed the 2008 custom chopper style cycle from the victim’s carport area.
The unique cycle is red with a tan leather seat and numerous chrome parts.
Anyone who has any information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Investigators look for answers in fatal Gateway standoff
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students