|Published:||Jun 29, 2012 8:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 29, 2012 8:07 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. -- The Naples Police Department told WINK News Friday, they arrested Rolando Ramirez, 33, of 1274 Wisconsin Drive, Naples. Ramirez was charged with 3 counts of residential burglary, and 3 counts of grand theft. Ramirez's arrest was a result of the investigation of multiple daytime residential burglaries reported within the City of Naples, in June 2012.
Ramirez would target houses and forcibly enter the residence by prying or breaking a window.
During an investigation of residential burglaries at 2195 13th Street North, 1097 Royal Palm Drive, and 1060 29th Avenue North, Naples, Ramirez was identified as a suspect after it was determined that he had pawned jewelry items that had been reported stolen. Ramirez admitted to detectives that he entered the three residences and took items from each.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral