|Published:||Jun 28, 2012 10:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2012 10:26 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives executed a search warrant this morning at 8 a.m. at 5056 Chaves Circle in Port Charlotte, and arrested two people. Tabatha Ann Fedrick, 33, was arrested and charged with Possession of Cocaine, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Taundia McDuffy, 22, was arrested on a warrant for Violation of Probation.
Based on a Narcotics investigation, detectives received a search warrant and knocked on the door. Answering was Fedrick; detectives also located McDuffy on the rear porch of the home. Inside the home were four juveniles, ages 5, 5, 7, and 15. Detectives searched the home and seized Cocaine and Marijuana. DCF was notified and approved release of the children and animals to a relative while they conduct a follow up investigation.
Fedrick was released after posting a $4,500 bond; McDuffy is being held on no bond. Detectives were assisted by the Warrant’s Unit and Road Patrol during execution of the search warrant.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim