|Published:||Jun 27, 2012 10:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 27, 2012 10:05 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- Middle Gulf Drive has reopened following emergency repairs to the City's 2" lateral service connection to the reclaimed water system between the 1600 to 1700 block of Middle Gulf Drive.
At approximately 11 a.m. this morning, a broken reclaimed water lateral compromised a 20' x 20' section of pavement forcing the closure of Middle Gulf Drive. The City mobilized on-island contractors who have completed emergency repairs. At no time were utilities were impacted.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers