|Published:||Jun 26, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 26, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested a Port Charlotte man Monday following a third undercover drug purchase. The other drug buys were on June 13 and 14. Paulus Cassidy Jones, 28, of 2534 Cannolot Boulevard, was arrested on 11 drug charges. Jones is a convicted felon with 10 bookings.
Detectives charged Jones with two counts each for Sale and Delivery of Heroin; Possession of Heroin; and three counts for Possession of Narcotics Paraphernalia. Also, one count each for Sale and Delivery of Cocaine; Sale and Delivery of Hydromorphone; Possession of Hydromorphone and Possession of Cocaine.
Jones remains in The Charlotte County Jail on no bond. Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city