|Published:||Jun 26, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 26, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested a Port Charlotte man Monday following a third undercover drug purchase. The other drug buys were on June 13 and 14. Paulus Cassidy Jones, 28, of 2534 Cannolot Boulevard, was arrested on 11 drug charges. Jones is a convicted felon with 10 bookings.
Detectives charged Jones with two counts each for Sale and Delivery of Heroin; Possession of Heroin; and three counts for Possession of Narcotics Paraphernalia. Also, one count each for Sale and Delivery of Cocaine; Sale and Delivery of Hydromorphone; Possession of Hydromorphone and Possession of Cocaine.
Jones remains in The Charlotte County Jail on no bond. Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling