|Published:||Jun 22, 2012 8:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2012 11:36 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A North Naples man is in jail Friday afternoon, after getting into an argument with his wife over Miami Heat tickets turned violent and the SWAT team was called to the scene.
Bradley Wasserman appeared in Collier County court after he was arrested Wednesday at his home on the 9600 block of Wilshire Lakes Boulevard. Wasserman was arrested on assault and battery charges.
The judge ordered a psychiatric evaluation before Wasserman's release and said that he felt Wasserman was a danger to himself and the community, since he reportedly fired the shotgun and threatened suicide.
Bail was set at more than $1 million.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP