|Published:||Jun 22, 2012 8:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2012 11:36 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A North Naples man is in jail Friday afternoon, after getting into an argument with his wife over Miami Heat tickets turned violent and the SWAT team was called to the scene.
Bradley Wasserman appeared in Collier County court after he was arrested Wednesday at his home on the 9600 block of Wilshire Lakes Boulevard. Wasserman was arrested on assault and battery charges.
The judge ordered a psychiatric evaluation before Wasserman's release and said that he felt Wasserman was a danger to himself and the community, since he reportedly fired the shotgun and threatened suicide.
Bail was set at more than $1 million.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash