|Published:||Jun 22, 2012 6:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2012 6:10 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives assisted by the SWAT team raided a Port Charlotte drug house Thursday at 7 a.m. and made three arrests. Darrell Lee Small, 40; Tonya Rochelle Hines, 24; and Brandi Nichole Hines,20, who all live at 3100 Crestwood Drive, were arrested.
Following a Narcotics investigation, detectives obtained a search warrant on the home and located five people inside; two were later released. A search of the home located Crack Cocaine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Alprazolam, Butalbitol, marijuana, and a digital scale with Cocaine residue.
All three were charged with Possession of Alprazolam and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Small and Tonya Hines were additionally charged with Possession of Cocaine, Possession of Oxycodone, Possession of Hydromorphone, and Possession of Marijuana. Tony Hines also was charged with Possession of Butalbitol.
They were all transported to the Charlotte County Jail; Brandi Hines posted a $3,500 bond and was released. Tony Hines remains in jail on no bond; she is a convicted felon with nine bookings. Small, also a convicted felon, has been booked 12 times into the County Jail and his bond was set at$155,000on his 10 new charges.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers