|Published:||Jun 22, 2012 6:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2012 6:10 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives assisted by the SWAT team raided a Port Charlotte drug house Thursday at 7 a.m. and made three arrests. Darrell Lee Small, 40; Tonya Rochelle Hines, 24; and Brandi Nichole Hines,20, who all live at 3100 Crestwood Drive, were arrested.
Following a Narcotics investigation, detectives obtained a search warrant on the home and located five people inside; two were later released. A search of the home located Crack Cocaine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Alprazolam, Butalbitol, marijuana, and a digital scale with Cocaine residue.
All three were charged with Possession of Alprazolam and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Small and Tonya Hines were additionally charged with Possession of Cocaine, Possession of Oxycodone, Possession of Hydromorphone, and Possession of Marijuana. Tony Hines also was charged with Possession of Butalbitol.
They were all transported to the Charlotte County Jail; Brandi Hines posted a $3,500 bond and was released. Tony Hines remains in jail on no bond; she is a convicted felon with nine bookings. Small, also a convicted felon, has been booked 12 times into the County Jail and his bond was set at$155,000on his 10 new charges.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend