|Published:||Jun 20, 2012 11:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2012 5:16 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The Creative Theatre Workshop is bringing "Footloose the Musical" to the stage at the Alliance for the Arts. The cast will perform four shows between Friday, June 22 through Sunday, June 24. Students from all over Lee County have been working all spring preparing for this weekend's shows.
Creative Theatre Workshop is a non-profit community theatre organization. Director, Michelle Hamstra started CTW in the spring of 2006 to give young performers in the community the opportunity to perform full-length musicals and also participate in theatre workshops to improve their skills.
To find out more about performances of "Footloose" or the Creative Theatre Workshop, you can go to the CTW website.
Performance times and tickets
Friday, June 22, 8:00 pm
Saturday, June 23, 2:00 & 8:00 pm
Sunday, June 24, 3:00 pm
Tickets can be purchased through the CTW website or at the door.
Online tickets are $10 general admission and $8 for students and seniors.
At the door, tickets are $15 general admission and $10 for students/seniors.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting