|Published:||Jun 04, 2012 10:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 04, 2012 10:05 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Seventeen arrests were made late Saturday evening when police responded to complaints of a loud party at a home on Winter Haven Road. Resident, Cassie Underbrink, 20, faces charges along with 16 other individuals who were guests at the home.
According to police reports, this is not the first time that deputies have been dispatched to this location for the same occurrence.
Deputies arrived at the home on Saturday evening and observed the the front yard of the residence was littered with empty beer bottles and cans. They also noticed multiple vehicles parked on the front lawn of the residence and on the street. Numerous vehicles were observed leaving the residence as deputies walked up to the front door.
Once at the door, deputies made contact with Underbrink, who identified herself as the resident of the home and granted deputies permission to enter.
Officers noticed multiple open containers of alcohol in plain view inside the residence.Police then asked for identification from every individual in the residence, at which point it was revealed that all of the suspects were under the age of 21.
Seventeen individuals were arrested and are facing charges of possession of alcohol by a minor. Unterbrink is facing additional charges of eight counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school