|Published:||Jun 01, 2012 4:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 01, 2012 5:40 PM EDT|
LABELLE, Fla.- A Labelle man has an arraignment date set for June 11th on charges of indecent exposure and fraud imperson, after a neighbor says he was caught having sex with a pig.
When an officer arrived, the homeowner said he found Geraldo Gutierez naked in the pen behind the house, having sexual relations with the pig. The homeowner ran up to Gutierez, but the suspect ran home next door. While fleeing, the Gutierez ran through a barbed wire fence.
Officers went to Gutierez's home and found blood on his legs and hands, and placed him under arrest. The charge of fraud imperson comes from the fake name Gutierez gave officers when he was arrested.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim