|Published:||Jun 01, 2012 4:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 01, 2012 5:40 PM EDT|
LABELLE, Fla.- A Labelle man has an arraignment date set for June 11th on charges of indecent exposure and fraud imperson, after a neighbor says he was caught having sex with a pig.
When an officer arrived, the homeowner said he found Geraldo Gutierez naked in the pen behind the house, having sexual relations with the pig. The homeowner ran up to Gutierez, but the suspect ran home next door. While fleeing, the Gutierez ran through a barbed wire fence.
Officers went to Gutierez's home and found blood on his legs and hands, and placed him under arrest. The charge of fraud imperson comes from the fake name Gutierez gave officers when he was arrested.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting