|Published:||May 14, 2012 10:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 14, 2012 10:35 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested 43-year-old Anthony Earl Horner, of 7051 Pinewood Lane in Punta Gorda, for Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Narcotics Paraphernalia, and felony Habitual Driving While License Suspended or Revoked.
This is Horner’s 30th booking into the Charlotte County Jail.
At 8:00 a.m. on Monday, a Narcotics detective observed Horner riding an orange Artic Cat ATV down the middle of Acorn Boulevard east of Punta Gorda in the Charlotte Ranchettes subdivision. The detective knows Horner and that his driver’s license has been suspended as “Habitual.” When the ATV was inventoried for towing, they found a glass smoking pipe with Methamphetamine residue, a plastic lock-type bag, and two Q-Tips.
Horner was transported to the County Jail where he remains on no bond.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions