|Published:||May 14, 2012 10:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 14, 2012 10:35 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested 43-year-old Anthony Earl Horner, of 7051 Pinewood Lane in Punta Gorda, for Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Narcotics Paraphernalia, and felony Habitual Driving While License Suspended or Revoked.
This is Horner’s 30th booking into the Charlotte County Jail.
At 8:00 a.m. on Monday, a Narcotics detective observed Horner riding an orange Artic Cat ATV down the middle of Acorn Boulevard east of Punta Gorda in the Charlotte Ranchettes subdivision. The detective knows Horner and that his driver’s license has been suspended as “Habitual.” When the ATV was inventoried for towing, they found a glass smoking pipe with Methamphetamine residue, a plastic lock-type bag, and two Q-Tips.
Horner was transported to the County Jail where he remains on no bond.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape