|Published:||Apr 27, 2012 3:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 27, 2012 3:01 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. Saturday while you are out at the Edison Mall you have a chance to ask some local lawyers some free legal advice.
We are talking about advice on almost every topic, from divorce to paternity matters, foreclosure even criminal matters.
Here today to tell us more about this event is attorney Ryan O'Halloran and Kelly Fayer.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend