|Published:||Apr 04, 2012 4:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 04, 2012 5:00 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- DEA agents served a routine administrative warrant at the Walgreens located on Colonial Blvd. in Fort Myers on Wednesday morning.
The store was open for business, but some customers were alarmed to see DEA agents investigating the pharmacy.
Officials say this is not a criminal investigation.
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Pod of whales beach themselves along Everglades shore
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Court date for Fla. man in Facebook killing case
- Officials lift Martin County dengue fever advisory