|Published:||Mar 23, 2012 3:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 23, 2012 3:51 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The Florida International Air Show returns to the Charlotte County Airport March 24th and 25th. The show also marks the return of the world famous Blue Angels to Southwest Florida. The two-day air show in Punta Gorda will feature performances from many of the top aerobatic pilots in the world.
The Blue Angels are the headline performers as the air show celebrates its 32nd year. In addition to the demonstrations, a number of static aircraft will be on display with pilots to talk with as well.
The gates open at the airport at 9:00 am both Saturday and Sunday. The opening ceremonies get started at 11:00, followed by about 4 hours of performances both days.
Tickets are $25 for adults and $5 for kids for a full-day pass. You can purchase tickets at the gate, or online.
For more information about the airshow, the schedule, and tickets, go to floridaairshow.com.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free