|Published:||Mar 06, 2012 3:24 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 06, 2012 4:14 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. The potential deadly consequences of drinking, drug use, and driving will soon become graphically demonstrated to residents of Lee County, at the Drug House Odyssey 2012. Tthis real-life play follows a quartet of high school students from a
casual encounter with drinking and drugs, through the emergency room, arrest, and courtroom.
Drug House Odyssey is even more compelling,since it uses actual law enforcement, fire and rescue, and medical
professionals, including police officers, firemen, trauma doctors,State Attorney, EMS responders and chaplains, re-enacting their roles
in everyday life.
When: Wednesday, March 7: 6 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Free and Open tothe General Public)
Where: 2110 Chiquita Boulevard South, Cape Coral, FL (Cape Christian Fellowship)
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.