|Published:||Feb 27, 2012 1:13 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 27, 2012 4:36 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Monday, Feb. 27th is designated as “Harry Chapin Food Bank Night” at the Lee County Fair. All you need to do is bring in a donation of two nonperishable food items per person to obtain free entrance.
The food collected at the fair tinight will be donated to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for distribution at no cost to its local nonprofit agencies. Last year, 3,796 pounds of food was collected, along with $4,419, which provided an additional $26,500 in food to our community.
Parking is freea and the gates open at 5:00 p.m.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776