|Published:||Feb 24, 2012 2:18 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 24, 2012 3:59 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. Say Opa! Greek Fest is back in Fort Myers for a 37th year.
The Greek Orthodox Church on Cypress Lake Drive is ready to welcome about 15, 000 Southwest Floridians to come out and Go Greek!
They have carnival rides, games, amd of course the food.
But must of all its a chance to experience a bit of Greek culture close to home.
Admission is just 5 dollars - good for the whole weekend.
You can purchase wristbands for the rides all weekend.
It runs 11 to 11 Friday and Saturday and from Noon to 5 on Sunday.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs