|Published:||Jan 27, 2012 1:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 27, 2012 11:19 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Traffic lights at Bonita Beach Road and US 41 are now functioning after a downed power line caused traffic headaches Friday morning.
Traffic is moving successfully in all directions.
FPL has restored power to all 480 customers who were affected by the downed power line.
According to FPL, a car hit a utility pole, which caused the outage. The wind made the repair a little tricky, but the wind was not responsible for the power outage.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida