|Published:||Jan 19, 2012 1:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 19, 2012 4:31 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Harry Chapin food bank is trying to reach its quarter of a million dollar goal just two days away from the WINK News Feeds Families Hunger Walk. And just this morning, Billy Fucillo stopped by the the food bank and gave a huge donation.
The donation of $50,000 will help Harry Chapin meet their goal, but any and all donations are still needed and wanted.
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire displaces family
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Warrants detail accusations in Jameis Winston case
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes