|Published:||Dec 21, 2011 5:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 21, 2011 5:22 PM EST|
FORT MYERS. Fla.- There are only three more nights to take in the holiday lights and fun at the Calusa Nature Center in Fort Myers.
About 150,000 lights illumintae the center, including the loop nature trail. Visitors will walk through a candyland and the twelve days of Christmas. The holiday eco-art competition has trees made and decorated with recycled items, as part of the holiday tradition.
Holiday Arbor Lights runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. nightly. The cost is $10 for adults, $5 for members and for kids ages three to twelve.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo