|Published:||Dec 21, 2011 5:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 21, 2011 5:22 PM EST|
FORT MYERS. Fla.- There are only three more nights to take in the holiday lights and fun at the Calusa Nature Center in Fort Myers.
About 150,000 lights illumintae the center, including the loop nature trail. Visitors will walk through a candyland and the twelve days of Christmas. The holiday eco-art competition has trees made and decorated with recycled items, as part of the holiday tradition.
Holiday Arbor Lights runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. nightly. The cost is $10 for adults, $5 for members and for kids ages three to twelve.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- United Airlines begins non-stop service from RSW to Denver
- 1 Florida Lotto player wins $46 million jackpot
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise