|Published:||Dec 14, 2011 1:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 14, 2011 1:49 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. Two different accidents overnight in Port Charlotte sends two people to the hospital and leaves one dead.
Both accidents happened around midnight.
The deadly crash happened at Kings Highway and Elmira Boulevard.
The Florida Highway Patrol says 26 -year- old Justin Braswell of Port Charlotte died after he rear ended 27- year- old Christopher Schultz.
Schultz is in critical condition this morning.
Both men were thrown from their motorcycles after the crash.
The Highway Patrol is asking you to contact them if you saw this crash.
The second crash happened on U.S 41 and Cornelius Boulevard.
We do know one vehicle was involved with the crash and flipped, leaving one person injured, but other details are limited at this time.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Rep. Trey Radel speaks publicly on arrest, rehab and future
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- Wawa, Chipotle and others come to South Ft. Myers
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise
- FDLE arrests 6 in connection with the inmate escape scheme