|Published:||Dec 09, 2011 4:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 09, 2011 5:03 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla- Snowbirds returning to Southwest Florida are finding a much different real estate market than the one they left in the spring. WINK News Real Estate Contributor Denny Grimes says the sales pace has picked up significantly over the last several months.
Grimes says buyers just coming back for the winter can divided into three categories. Some are to just look, some might buy and some will buy. Grimes suggested on TV Six Friday morning the first two types of need to watch out for the buyers speeding by them because homes under $300,000 are selling fast.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday