|Published:||Nov 30, 2011 3:54 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2011 4:47 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Blogger Ruth Soukup has five great tips to keep your holiday budget-friendly.
1. Be realistic about how much yuo can afford to spend.
2. Utilize the internet resources to find the best prices.
3. Don't feel like you have to say yes to everything.
4. Plan your holiday meal and baking shopping list a few weeks in advance.
5. When deciding where to spend your limited resources, invest in the things that truly matter.
Get coupons and more tips at www.livingwellspendingless.com