|Published:||Nov 18, 2011 3:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 18, 2011 3:39 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-So far this year 99 people have committed suicide in Lee County. But there is a local group working to prevent suicides and help families cope. Joanne Chando tells us about the 5th annual Survivors Stepping Out 5K Walk at Lakes Regional Park in Ft. Myers on Saturday, November 19th at 9 am. Go to caresprevention.org for more information.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft