Published: Nov 17, 2011 6:04 PM EST
Updated: Nov 17, 2011 6:19 PM EST

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Nearly 100 people in a West Palm Beach nursing home had to be moved after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected.
    
Officials tell The Palm Beach Post (http://bit.ly/tOyLwj ) a fire-rescue worker who was at the Rehabilitation Center of the Palm Beaches on Thursday morning detected the carbon monoxide levels on his portable monitor.
    
No injuries were reported. But authorities say the levels were so high they could have been deadly.
    
Occupants of the home were moved to another area while the gas line is shut off and the origin of the leak is determined.
    
___
    
Information from: The Palm Beach Post, http://www.pbpost.com

(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)