|Published:||Nov 14, 2011 8:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 17, 2011 8:43 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla - A local cupcake store is more than doubling in size. Grace and Shelly's Cupcakes will soon be opening new locations along Fifth Avenue South in Naples and Coconut Point in Estero.
The owners showed up Monday morning with plenty of sweet treats for the crew of WINK News This Morning. The stores offer more than two dozen flavors of cupcakes. And new for the holidays...mini cupcakes to go. The stores are offering 24 mini cupcakes in their own sealable cupcake container to send as a gift or to share with your friends or co-workers. And the best part? They're only 90 calories each!
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico