|Published:||Nov 08, 2011 8:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2011 10:31 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE HARBOR, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit undercover detectives arrested a Charlotte Harbor businessman this morning for trafficking and selling drugs out of his place of business. Arrested was Anthony M. Bellino, 46, of 4537 Prime Terrace in North Port, the owner of Value Self Storage, 23227 Main Street, Charlotte Harbor.
Narcotics detectives said they purchased Xanax from Bellino on Oct. 31, then Vicodin Nov. 2, both times at his storage business. This morning at 10:45 a.m. undercover detectives again met with Bellino at his business and purchased a quantity of Diazapam pills. He was immediately arrested and taken to the Charlotte County Jail.
Bellino is charged with Trafficking in Vicodin, Possession of Vicodin, Sale and Delivery of Diazapam, Possession of Diazapam, Sale and Delivery of Xanax, Possession of Xanax, and two counts of Possession of Narcotics Paraphernalia. Bond was set at $44,500.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations