|Published:||Nov 04, 2011 3:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2011 3:43 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Membership Director for Fitness in Motion Mike Drumm gives us nine tips to stay healthy and active in November.
1. Don't skip breakfast.
2. Avoid fad diets.
3. Sweat til you're wet.
4. Add some weights.
5. Don't be an island.
6. Take a deep, belly breath.
7. Hit the sack.
8. Yoga or zumba.
9. ROTFL, LMAO, in other words, laugh.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end