|Published:||Nov 04, 2011 3:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2011 3:43 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Membership Director for Fitness in Motion Mike Drumm gives us nine tips to stay healthy and active in November.
1. Don't skip breakfast.
2. Avoid fad diets.
3. Sweat til you're wet.
4. Add some weights.
5. Don't be an island.
6. Take a deep, belly breath.
7. Hit the sack.
8. Yoga or zumba.
9. ROTFL, LMAO, in other words, laugh.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann