|Published:||Oct 06, 2011 12:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2011 12:54 AM EDT|
CUPERTINO, Calif. (AP) - Apple Inc. said the company's co-founder Steve Jobs died Wednesday. He was 56.
"We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today," the company said in a brief statement.
"Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve."
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Woman dies after driving into pond