|Published:||Sep 15, 2011 3:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 15, 2011 3:20 PM EDT|
Imagine getting a facelift or going under the knife and being awake for it! It's a new trend that reduces the risk of actually going under. Here today to tell us more about awake surgery is plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Kim.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft