|Published:||Sep 12, 2011 4:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 12, 2011 4:31 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- A Charlotte County Sheriff's deputy made a traffic stop late Saturday in Englewood and noticed a large bulge in the drivers chest area when she kept tugging on her bra. Keri Ann Bonneville, 28, of 7121 Benson Street in Englewood East, was stopped for having no taillights on her Suzuki SUV at 11:48 p.m. She consented to a search and when patted down, the deputy heard something rattle in her chest area that sounded like a pills in a bottle. At that time, Bonneville reached into her bra and pulled out a pill bottle and a nylon pouch.
The pill bottle contained a total of 55 Flexeril 10mg pills. Deputies said one pill was painted blue with fingernail polish reportedly so Bonneville could sell it as an Oxycodone pill. The pouch contained two snorting straws with opiate residue, a syringe cap, lighter, cotton swab, hose clamp used as a pill grinder, an Oxycodone bottle with Bonneville’s name on it that contained seven methadone pills and one homemade blue capsule with crushed Oxycodone. Also found were two clear vials with screw caps; one vial had six methadone pills and the other four Alprazolam pills.
Deputies searched the car and found a plastic spoon with opiate residue where passenger Mandi Jay Aston, 21, of 1601 Placida Rd. in Englewood, had been sitting. Aston was charged with Drug Possession Without a Prescription and Possession of Narcotics Equipment. Bonneville was charged with Possession of Oxycodone, Possession of Methadone, Possession of Alprazolam, Possession of Narcotics Paraphernalia, and Possession of Flexeril. Both were transported to the Charlotte County Jail. A 21-year-old Englewood man, the third person in the SUV, was released without charges.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- United Airlines begins non-stop service from RSW to Denver
- 1 Florida Lotto player wins $46 million jackpot
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise