|Published:||Sep 08, 2011 3:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2011 3:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development program, "Disney's Approach to Quality Service" to the Resort at Marina Village at Tarpon Point in Cape Coral on Wednesday, September 28, 2011.
For more information or to register, call Bob Knickman at 239-549-6900 x109 or register online at www.capecoralchamber.com.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating