|Published:||Sep 07, 2011 3:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2011 5:48 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- It is said that if a child receives love, forms a positive self image, then society will have a child who is prepared to meet life's challenges. And today we find out about a center in Fort Myers that is doing just that.
This morning we are Kickin' it with Kyle at the Quality Life Center as he lets us know about the Slap Me Five Campaign.
The center provides support for education, youth enrichment, personal development, community development and social services for at-risk-youth and their families in the Fort Myers, Lee County area.
By just donating $5 you can help our youth participate in positively enriching activities that can:
Improve academic achievement
Promote positive behavior
Increase cultural awareness and so much more...
P. O. Drawer 1290
Ft. Myers FL 33902 or donate at www.qualitylifecenter.org/
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis