|Published:||Sep 01, 2011 11:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2011 11:17 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - MTV reality star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is turning his hobby of tanning into a business venture in Florida.
Sorrentino has been named a partner of Boca Tanning Opportunities, Inc. He's expected to attend an event at the Boca Tanning Club in Miami on Thursday.
Boca Tanning Club has 20 outlets in Florida, Texas and New York. Sorrentino says he hopes to see one in every single state, especially so that when he travels he can "always have a great place to tan."
Sorrentino is a member of the MTV hit show "Jersey Shore," which is now in its fifth season. Sorrentino is one of the most popular cast members and boasts of a "gym-tan-laundry" routine.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified