|Published:||Sep 01, 2011 11:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2011 11:17 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - MTV reality star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is turning his hobby of tanning into a business venture in Florida.
Sorrentino has been named a partner of Boca Tanning Opportunities, Inc. He's expected to attend an event at the Boca Tanning Club in Miami on Thursday.
Boca Tanning Club has 20 outlets in Florida, Texas and New York. Sorrentino says he hopes to see one in every single state, especially so that when he travels he can "always have a great place to tan."
Sorrentino is a member of the MTV hit show "Jersey Shore," which is now in its fifth season. Sorrentino is one of the most popular cast members and boasts of a "gym-tan-laundry" routine.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire