Published: Aug 20, 2011 7:20 PM EDT

FORT MYERS, Fla.- Arson investigators are looking into a fire that broke out in the Iona area of Fort Myers Friday night.
There've been a dozen suspicious fires in that area recently.
People who live in the area say they feel helpless that their neighborhood has once again become the target of what they believe to be arson.
"You never know something like this is going to happen then when it does it makes you real aware and kind of eerie. You don't know when its going to happen again," said neighbor David Towell.
Last night's blaze on Live Oak Drive destroyed a abandoned mobile home.
Right now investigators are only calling the fire suspicious.. its the twelfth of its kind over the last year.
"It's escalating it started out little fires, dumpster fires, then we had an abandoned shed then a duplex in this area and then now the trailer," said Iona-McGregor Division Chief of Prevention Phil Brown.
Nearby residents looked at the charred home fearful of what the next target might be.
"Who's to say when they're going to start burning down houses with people in them or houses in them or houses that people live in when they're not home," said one neighbor.
"You never know what they're going to do next. Who it is how old they are, what they have in mind. So yes, it scares you," Towell continued.
Investigators will continue to look for evidence that this fire was started intentionally .
Meanwhile neighbors say they're thankful that the fire didn't cause more damage than it did.