|Published:||Aug 17, 2011 12:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2011 9:51 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Both lanes have been re-opened on southbound I-75 at Tucker's Grade after Wednesday morning's crash.
An 18-wheeler hauling two trailers overturned on the interstate in Charlotte County at Mile Marker 153, near the Lee-Charlotte County line.
Charlotte County Fire and EMS and the Florida Highway Patrol responded to the scene.
The clean-up could take all day and will be in the handled by a private company at the expense of the trucking company. One of the trailers broke open and was filled with a mixed load of mostly paper products, so the clean up process will be tedious. The battery acid from the other trailer will need to be handled with extra care.
No injuries were reported in this incident.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis