|Published:||Aug 08, 2011 3:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 08, 2011 3:40 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- On Sunday, around 3 p.m., Deputies responded to Lens Crafters, located at 2628 Tamiami Trail North in Naples, in reference to a theft complaint.
Upon arrival, officers met with Stephanie Letourneau. According to Letourneau, the following occurred:
As of noon on Sunday, all items within the store were accounted for. Then at about 2 p.m., Letourneau noticed that 22 pairs of Maui Jim sunglasses were missing from the store's shelf. None of the employees, including Letourneau, could recall any suspicious persons or activity within the store. No one had been given permission to remove the glasses. Letourneau expressed a desire to prosecute, on behalf of the store.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest