|Published:||Aug 08, 2011 3:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 08, 2011 3:54 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- King Fisher Fleet, headquartered at Fishermen’s Village in Punta Gorda, announces that it will support National Library Month (September) in Charlotte County and in Desoto County by giving all residents who sign up for a new library card during the month of September a voucher for a free sunset cruise.
Interested readers and library borrowers may sign up for a new library card at any Charlotte County or Desoto County library at the main desk, and pick up the sunset cruise voucher at time of sign-up.
Advance reservations are recommended for the sunset cruise.
Longtime fixture on the Punta Gorda waterfront, King Fisher Fleet offers six different cruises including daylong cruises to the islands of Cayo Costa and Cabbage Key, half day river and harbor cruises, and short afternoon and evening cruises. King Fisher Fleet also offers charter fishing with some of the best fishing guides in southwest Florida, departing every day from Fishermen’s Village Marina. Gift certificates for cruises as well as for fishing charters are available at the King Fisher office.
For more information about the special National Library Month promotion call your local library. For information about sightseeing tours or fishing please call King Fisher Fleet at (941) 639-0969.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba