|Published:||Aug 02, 2011 3:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 02, 2011 2:10 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Love That Dress! is a huge dress party offering thousands of new and gently worn dresses at nominal prices. The event also features an accessory room and silent auction. On Wednesday, August 31 from 6 - 9 pm Lee County's third installment of Love That Dress! will take place at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Estero while Collier County's inaugural event will happen simultaneously at the Naples Grande Resort.
All types of dresses are accepted from wedding gowns to sundress to business or formalwear. There are 11 drop-off locations throughout Lee and Collier Counties that will collect dresses from Aug. 1 thru 30.
Drop off sites include: Adventures in Paradise Outfitters on Sanibel, Alliance Financial Group in Fort Myers, Condo & HOA Law Group in downtown Fort Myers, Embassy Suites Hotel in Estero, Red Salon & Spa in Cape Coral, Spada Salon & Day Spa in Fort Myers, V. Boutique at Gulf Coast Town Center and White House Black Market boutiques at Bell Tower, Coconut Point, Fifth Avenue and Waterside Shops.
To attend, tickets are $25 per person and can only be purchased online. Just visit www.lovethatdress.org for more info.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays