|Published:||Jul 29, 2011 9:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 29, 2011 5:02 PM EDT|
NORTH NAPLES, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying the man who robbed an RBC Bank in North Naples on Friday afternoon.
The robber entered the bank, located at 9190 Galleria Court, at 12:35 p.m., handed a teller a plastic bag and demanded money. His face was covered.
The teller put an undisclosed amount of cash in the bag. The robber fled with the bag of cash, heading north from the bank.
Deputies, with assistance from CCSO's K-9 and air units, are searching the area.
Detectives said the robber is described as white, in his early 30s, and 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall. He has short sandy brown hair with some gray in it. He was wearing dark pants, a black long-sleeve shirt and black tennis shoes with a thick white vertical stripe.
An investigation continues.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.