|Published:||Jul 29, 2011 7:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 29, 2011 6:41 PM EDT|
LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say an elderly man suffered serious injuries in a fire at a Lauderdale Lakes condominium complex.
Broward Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Dani Moschella says firefighters responded to a fire at the Hawaiian Gardens at 6:48 a.m. Friday.
Broward Fire Rescue officials treated the man at the scene and he was taken to a Florida Medical Center with serious injuries.
Moschella says investigators are trying to determine how the fire started.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause