|Published:||Jul 26, 2011 5:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 26, 2011 4:15 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested two men in Port Charlotte Monday afternoon following an undercover purchase of one 8-ball of powder Cocaine.
An undercover detective met with Vincent “Vinny” Michael Licciardo, 40, 3277 Normandy Drive, Port Charlotte, and Michael William Ray Arneson, 38, 8077 Boca Grande Ave., North Port. Once the exchange of money for Cocaine was complete, other Narcotics detectives moved in and made the arrests.
Both were transported to the Charlotte County Jail, and each was charged with Sale and Delivery of Cocaine, and Possession of Cocaine. Both men posted $7,500 bond each and released. This is Licciardo’s sixth booking; first for Arneson. Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed