|Published:||Jul 25, 2011 3:43 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2011 2:43 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The family of 2 men gunned down in the parking lot of a strip club speak out about what happened the night of the shooting, and their disgust about not being informed of the alleged trigger-man's release from prison.
"How do you think we felt? Betrayed, mad, upset. Do we want justice, do we want revenge - yeah we want all that," said one cousin to Carlos DeLeon-Ortiz.
DeLeon-Ortiz and Juan Sanchez-Perdomo were shot outside Lookers strip club in Fort Myers on January 19th.
Police say Justin Campos, 25, was the man seen on cameras pulling the trigger. According to jail records, Campos was released on bond June 29th. A judge had ordered his bond be set at $500,000 for each of the 2 counts of homicide.
The victims' family says some members are living in fear after not being told the suspect had been released.
Campos is expected to appear back in court in November while his alleged accomplice, Daniel Guillen, 27, remains behind bars.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan