|Published:||Jul 10, 2011 1:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 10, 2011 12:29 AM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - A 21-year-old woman has been charged with first degree murder in the death of an 83-year-old man found dead in a Tampa motel room.
Jail records show Ayana Sabrina Brown was being held Saturday in the Hillsborough County Jail. She was also charged with armed robbery. It wasn't immediately known if she has an attorney.
Police say someone called 911 to report a man was dead in a motel room. The victim was found Friday with "upper body trauma." No further information was immediately released.
The victim has not yet been identified.
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating shooting on Bokeelia