|Published:||Jul 07, 2011 3:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 07, 2011 2:52 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-There is a new educational campaign called 'Own It.' This initiative aims to motivate young adults and adults who were previously diagnosed with ADD or ADHD to take a quiz and discuss their results with their physician. Dr. Annette MacKoul tells us more.
Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
World Health Organization (WHO)
67% of children with ADHD continue with symptoms as adults.
ADHD affects 4.4% of US adults and children.
10 million adults have ADHD.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted