|Published:||Jun 23, 2011 9:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 23, 2011 9:35 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Accused killer Mesac Damas has been found competent to stand trial.
Damas has been charged in the 2009 killing of his wife and kids inside their Collier County home.
This decision comes after doctors testified last week about his mental state.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend