|Published:||Jun 18, 2011 11:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 18, 2011 11:00 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral Police have released two sketches of a possible suspect in a murder that happened last weekend.
The suspect is described as being 30-35 years old; he spoke Spanish with a Cuban dialect. He is described as being 5’9 – 5’10 and weighing between 180 and 190 pounds and is very muscular.
The two sketches show the same suspect from different witness descriptions. Witnesses say he was seen driving away from the crime scene last Sunday.
Ariel Desada, 40, was found shot to death inside his home on Northwest 10th Street on June 12.
Officers later discovered a grow house inside and arrested Desada's ex-wife.
Witnesses say he was seen driving away from the crime scene last Sunday. Witnesses describe the vehicle was seen in a gold or tan SUV, possibly a Ford Explorer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Cape Coral Police.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- 6-foot-long pet snake has surgery after eating a towel