|Published:||Jun 18, 2011 6:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 18, 2011 6:05 PM EDT|
MIAMI, Fla.- A Miami man is in hot water after he was caught stealing an identity and getting a job as an airline attendant.
Not only was he able to steal the identity, he got a job as an American Eagle flight attendant under another man's name. That has passengers curious how he pulled it off, but also worried about their safety.
He even started a Twitter account with the man's name.
A spokewoman says American Eagle is actively involved with law enforcement investigations, including the FBI.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after lengthy situation in St. James City
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store