|Published:||Jun 17, 2011 2:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 17, 2011 2:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - The three-dimensional rendering is becoming a three-dimensional reality as construction continues for the Student Services Building with an anticipated opening in the fall on the Edison State College campus in Collier County.
“The Student Services Building will give our students a one-stop location to better serve them,” said Dr. Robert R. Jones, Interim Campus President. The Student Services Building will be the new home for registration, counseling, testing, the Cashier’s office, and the bookstore on the first floor, with administrative offices and a community room on the second floor.
According to Frank Stout, Project Manager, GATES, the general contractor for the building, the exterior stucco work is nearly complete and interior drywall work is on schedule. At completion, the two-story Student Services Building will have about 23,700 square feet of space.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Protecting children on the roads