|Published:||Jun 17, 2011 2:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 17, 2011 2:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - The three-dimensional rendering is becoming a three-dimensional reality as construction continues for the Student Services Building with an anticipated opening in the fall on the Edison State College campus in Collier County.
“The Student Services Building will give our students a one-stop location to better serve them,” said Dr. Robert R. Jones, Interim Campus President. The Student Services Building will be the new home for registration, counseling, testing, the Cashier’s office, and the bookstore on the first floor, with administrative offices and a community room on the second floor.
According to Frank Stout, Project Manager, GATES, the general contractor for the building, the exterior stucco work is nearly complete and interior drywall work is on schedule. At completion, the two-story Student Services Building will have about 23,700 square feet of space.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory